Important Update for Our Customers About Our Response
WorkSpace Offices is open for visitors and clients at both our SoHo and Inwood locations, but have made the following changes to address safety and health concerns related to the coronavirus.
- All visitors and building occupants will be required to wear a face covering upon entry and while in all shared areas of the facility.
- To improve the quality of the indoor air we breathe at WorkSpace Offices, we have contracted to install an “electric cleaning” technology in our HVAC systems serving the building’s common areas. The technology we have selected, called bipolar ionization (widely used in hospital settings), reduces impurities in the air flow by actively reducing airborne contaminants such as dust, odors, viruses and bacteria. The individual offices have their own independent air system units that do not involve air circulation with other areas of the building. Those units have been inspected by a licensed HVAC vendor and filters were replaced as necessary.
- Sanitizing stations have been added to the high touch areas of the facility and touch free garbage cans have been positioned throughout the building.
- Comprehensive cleaning will take place for high touch surfaces four times a day Monday through Friday and daily Saturday and Sunday.
- Employees are required to wear face coverings and other personal protective equipment.
- Signs/ stantions/ markers have been placed throughout the facility to provide guidance on facility policies, social distancing requirements, and to help facilitate entry and exit of the facility. At our Inwood location, during business hours, the lobby attendant will screen visitors before they are granted access to the building.
- A food delivery “contactless table” has been implemented in the main lobby entrance to assist with low touch delivery exchanges.
- All vendors/delivery personnel will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and will be required to comply with social distancing and personal protective equipment guidelines.
- When using the elevator, observe occupancy recommendation signs and social distancing floor markers.
WORKSPACE OFFICES GUIDELINES
- Conference room capacities have been adjusted to accommodate social distancing and conference room use has been limited to one hour per party and will be closed for cleaning between uses.
- Seating in our common pantry areas have been reduced by 50%. Heating and cooling appliances will remain available for use. Please take precaution by using hand sanitizer/ disinfectant before and after each use.
- Phone booth seating has been replaced with vinyl for easier cleaning, and occupancy will remain limited to single use.
- Our SoHo roof deck is open for client use. Seating has been reduced by 50% to enable social distancing.
- All tenants, employees, and visitors to WorkSpace Offices must be screened daily for the risk of transmitting COVID-19. Therefore, tenants must perform daily screening of employees and visitors to the building and keep a log of visitors. A health questionnaire with minimum screening requirements has been provided to each business owner. Please refer to the Interim Guidance for Office-Based Work for more details. If you are sick, please stay at home.
- Please report any positive cases of COVID-19 among any WorkSpace Office tenant team members or those that have visited the building. Positive cases will be communicated to all tenants and the facility will be professionally disinfected if the infected individual was in the facility less than 8 days prior.
For all business owners planning to return to the building we recommend you also review the guidelines from New York State for tenants in office buildings and share them with your team.